We find it comforting to know exactly what’s in the products we use and how they’ll benefit your skin, and we hope you do too. Thought you couldn’t get a facial due to sensitive skin? You can at Luna Beauty as our products are suitable even for the most reactive, hypoallergenic skin. Our skincare range works in harmony with our salon treatments, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
About Luna Organic Beauty
Luna Organic Beauty is an ethical beauty and wellness haven in the heart of Cardiff, providing an extensive range of treatments for all your needs. Sustainability and naturalness sit at the core of what we do, which is why we use our own organic beauty products – Luna Organic Skincare – at our salon.
Luna Organic Beauty Boutique was founded and created by Sam Davies, an organic beauty entrepreneur with over 25 years of industry expertise. The Luna team are a lovely group of expert beauty and wellness therapists, providing luxurious nail, lash, facial, wax and massage treatments. We believe self-care is health-care, and our salon reflects that in everything we do.
- A team of experts: Our team is made up of highly-experienced and talented beauty, nail and holistic therapists.
- All-natural products: All the skincare products we use in our treatments are organic, cruelty-free, natural and free of toxins.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: Our treatments are appropriate for sensitive skin due to the natural, gentle nature of our skincare range.
- Sustainability comes first: Our treatments use organic, eco-friendly resources wherever possible.
Not only are we committed to providing a toxin-free atmosphere for you, but we’re dedicated to maintaining low emissions by following eco-luxe beauty ethics.
Our green beauty mission is upheld by doing the following:
- Recycling everything that’s recyclable!
- Using eco-friendly, biodegradable and recycled products where possible
- Our lighting is energy-efficient LED
- We use a 100% Green Energy supplier for our utilities
- FSC responsible paper sources
- Refillable salon consumables wherever we possibly can
- We drink and serve organic and/or fairtrade tea and coffee
Luna Organic Skincare
Take the salon home with you
Meet the Luna Beauty Team
We make no compromises on quality at Luna Beauty and our team’s expertise is a prime example of that. They are a dedicated group of experienced beauty and holistic therapists, insured with one of the most recognised governing bodies in the beauty industry.
Luna Beauty Salon Owner and Luna Organic Skincare Formulator
Founder and creator of Luna Organic Beauty and Luna Organic Skincare, Sam is a highly-experienced Beauty Therapist, Crystal Healer, Aromatherapist, Reflexologist, Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master and Organic Skincare Formulator.
With 25 years in the industry, she’s racked up many courses and diplomas to further her skills. And she hasn’t stopped yet, currently studying a Diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation and Herbalism.
Head Senior Luna Beauty Therapist
A highly-trained Level 3 Beauty Therapist with over 8 years in the industry, Hannah has experience in both the salon and spa environment.
Also holding a Teaching degree, she ensures all Luna Beauty therapists are skilled to our excellent standards. She’s got a unique knack for making intimate waxing as painless as possible too.
Luna Beauty Therapist
A fully-qualified Level 3 Beauty Therapist, Veronica is big on Nails (she loves a cheeky bit of nail art!) and Brows are skillfully shaped to perfection. But her magic touch doesn’t stop there as an excellent masseuse and expert in intimate waxing.
Luna Beauty Therapist
Jay is an experienced Beauty Therapist with a special interest in the health and wellness world.
As well as offering various massage therapies, she also looks after your Luna beauty, nail, brow, lash, massage, facial and waxing needs. She especially loves doing lash treatments!
Awards & Certifications
Organic Argan Oil
Get 15% off your next order of skincare products by signing up to our newsletter